Monday, June 25, 2007

Where Have You Been, Judy Girl, Judy Girl?

I hadn't meant to leave things hanging. Really. I just couldn't face switching my account to Google. Now, I like Google. Actually, I LOVE Google. I use it all the time. But I'm one of those people who read the small print. And I just couldn't commit to reading it and understanding it. So I avoided it. Stupid, I know. But I'm better now. I'll just go with the flow.

Meanwhile what have I been doing? knitting, spinning, a bit of dyeing, and spending money. I got a spinning wheel!! Thanks to some gift $$ from my DFIL (dear father-in-law), I bought a Louet Victoria. I realized that if I didn't go for it now when I had the unexpected dough, I'd never allow myself the opportunity again. It's beautiful and small and....I don't know how to use it! I'm going to find me a spinning teacher. Somewhere here in the Philly area there must be someone who can teach me. After all, I'm not stupid (uh, disregard the comment above pertaining to stupidity, if you please).

Okay, I have photos to gather and upload. Patterns to write up. And cute kitty pics to share.

Until then....
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?