Saturday, January 13, 2007

pssst! I'm back

Happy New Year....a bit late, but better late than never. So what's been happening? A pictorial representation:



My spinning is getting better!

















I did some more dyeing. This was using grape Kool Aid.
It's a bit dull looking, but we'll see what it looks like spun up.

















I finished the Safari Socks. The yarn is Fortissima Colori in the Safari colorway.












I used US #1 (2.5 mm) 47 " circular Addi turbo needle and knitted both at the same time. Here's a close up of the cuff.





I used the beaded rib pattern in Sensational Knitted Socks.








Sophie wanted to travel, but just couldn't decide where to go:





















And Dot chose to sleep a lot...


















New Year's resolution? To post more often !!!
Comments:
Great pics, Judy. Glad to see you back!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?