Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Crawling to the "Finished" Line

(Fade in "Chariots of Fire" music)

Yes! I've finished my Secret Pal 8 gift and I WILL get it to the post office in time. I WILL not disappoint my pal. I have the rest of...well, life...to heal. It's been a fast 3 1/2 months; but I CAN sprint -- uh, crawl -- to that finish line!

Oh Yarnball, I hardly knew ya! When will I learn who you are? Are you there, Yarnball?

(Fade out "Chariots of Fire music....)



Pics of "interesting" knitted gift to follow...after my pal has had time to receive it.
Comments:
Hi, hon. I mailed your package on I believe Friday? I hope it gets to you soon!!! Sorry I'm a little behind. I kind of suck at life and deadlines. I hope you like it!! xoxoxo, Yarnball.
 
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?