Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm Back!

So here's the thing. I was so burned out by having to post every week for the Secret Pal 8 that I just needed a blog break. But I didn't take a break from knitting.No, no, no.... except for this tendonitis thing, which has been slowing me down a bit. But it's not the knitting that's causing it; it's this laptop keyboard.

So what have I been up to?

The Big Easy Jacket is coming along. I love the colors! I hate the color of the bathroom tile in the background. But that's another story.









AND

I've finished the Beaded Socklets for my niece....again. This time I hope she can get them on.





OOPS, I think this is the original pic. I'll have to correct that.





I've also finished the Yellow Socklets -- pic to follow tomorrow. I started a new cardigan for a knitalong at my local yarn store. Love the yarn I'm using.

And I'm in to some new stuff related to knitting. A new twist, you might say. More to come....
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?