Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Little Catch-Up

I've finally synced my camera-full of photos and DH gave me the photos that he'd taken when we went to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival (MDSW). So this will be my photo catch-up session.

(1)  Beaded Socklets -- these were for my niece, whose foot continues to grow alarmingly quickly. They fit her now...but for how long? It's hard to see the beads, but they're there on the cuff -- what little cuff is there. She likes them short! I used Opal Petticoat sock yarn.





(2) My "haul" from the first day of MDS&W: 

The braid is alpaca roving in three shades, there's a ball of Jacob sheep roving  in two colors, The Fold sock yarn, niddy noddy (x 2), freebie magazines, Louet mini combs, Optim fiber, etc., etc.

The second day was mostly consumed with watching demos, sheep breed parade, and trying out (and buying) spindles. More pics to come...





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?