Friday, March 20, 2009

Four Becomes Three


Goodbye Sophie



It is with great sadness that I must change my blog description from "four cats" to "three cats." We have lost our so-loved little feline gremlin sprite, Sophie. 




It was sudden -- in mid-step  on her way to "hunt" birds outside the window perch she had what seems to be a sudden arrhythmia. I was there, and I stroked her and talked her from this world to beyond. The post-mortem showed her having a thickened left ventricle. 


She was just shy of 5 years old. 



We miss her and the other cats miss her. 














But I know that her life with us was wonderful and full, and we are grateful that we were gifted with her in our lives.






j

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?