Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Playing Catch-Up

Yes, I know -- I'm derelict in my blogging duties. I'm sorry. I promise I'll be good from now on. So what's been going on? Well, I had a birthday and Mickey had a birthday. He turned 3 (I'm not saying how old I became). What a beautiful man-cat he is! This is what he does when he's trying to get my attention; he does his "cute" trick. It usually works.
Meanwhile, I received such beautiful yarn from Fyberspates. I was one of the lucky Knitting Olympians who won a prize from Yarn Harlot. This yarn was donated by Fyberspates and it's hand-painted sock yarn. Two skeins, each making one pair of wonderful socks. Here are pics, however they don't do the yarns justice.



IMAGINE THE INCREDIBLE SOCKS THESE WILL MAKE!!!
Comments:
Those are So. Beautiful. Jealous!
 
thanks Emma! Were you a Knitting Olympian too?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?