Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year's Resolution

Happy New Year's Eve! Although it seems that I've been "absent" from my newly-created blog, I've been active behind the scenes. Starting a blog is easy, but figuring out what to do with it requires a bit more thought and organization. I've been collecting photos of all my past projects and my works in progress (wips) and readying them to upload for the blog. I've also been learning how to use the software to do all of this. So, starting fresh with the New Year, I resolve to get this show on the road!

For those of you who have iPods and iPod-like devices, and are interested in audio blogs called podcasts, there are two knitting podcasts that I've become quite "addicted" to. The first is called KnitCast (www.knitcast.com), by Marie Irshad, and the other is called Cast On (www.cast-on.com) by Brenda Dayne. Both are downloadable through iTunes or as individual episode downloads through their respective websites. They have very different "flavors," the first being an interview show, and the second an audio version of a knitting magazine, with departments and articles, music to knit by, essays, etc. There are other knitting podcasts but I've not had the chance to listen to them yet. And more are showing up every week -- how wonderful!

Have a very happy and safe New Year. Remember: don't drink and drive. See y'all tomorrow.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?